12 least known Facebook facts
- Facebook was originally funded by a co-founder of Paypal for $500,000.
- There is evidence that founder Mark Zuckerberg stole many of the ideas and much of the code from ConnectU. They sued Facebook and settled for an undisclosed amount.
- 400,000,000 people log into their Facebook profile at least once a month.
- Half of those people log in every day.
- 70% of Facebook users live outside of the US.
- The Facebook users make it the — Third Most Populated Country in The World – The United States of FaceBook!
- 44.1% of Denmark has an active Facebook profile.
- Only Google gets more traffic. Check their respective Alexa traffic ranking and you would know.
- Yahoo! tried to buy Facebook in 2006 for a whooping $1,000,000,000. Obviously, they didn’t succeed.
- 8,300,000,000 hours are spent on Facebook monthly. And we talk about being productive at work!
- The fastest growing demographic in America on Facebook: Women 55+. So don’t fall from your seat if I tell you that my mom-in-law and granny are on Facebook too.
- FAD is a mental disorder – Facebook Addiction Disorder — FAD. Ironic, isn’t it?
- Court notices and summons sent through Facebook are legal and binding in Australia.
You may also Like :
2.56Tbps Future Wireless - Trough Vortex beams